Attorney General Eric Holder signed off on the controversial warrant application that the Justice Department used to obtain the personal emails of a Fox News reporter. The warrant, which was obtained after the Justice Department identified Fox News reporter James Rosen as a possible criminal co-conspirator for communicating with a source who allegedly supplied him with classified information, ...
putting countless lives in jeopardy. Now the Obama Administration is threatening to silence this upstanding news station! Roger Ailes, the chief of Fox News says that the administration is using McCarthy-like tactics to intimidatethe only station that is reporting what is true and right. That description is how Fox News would like the world to view them but it is total bullsh*t. I had a hard ...
While legislation to encourage fathers to take a bigger share in the care of very young children is being prepared, the youngest Tory minister in the relevant department is going to practise what the government preaches by taking two months' paternity ...
When Jonathan Eddy wanted finance for his Basingstoke-based business, one of the traditional high street banks offered him a competitively priced loan - but then threw in fees that made it too expensive for him to proceed. Eddy, managing director of Asset Advantage, has a clear view why. "The traditional high street banks have forgotten how to lend," he ...
Macao Banks' Rapid China Growth Alters Risk Profiles Macao banks could see their risk profiles weaken as their exposure to China continues to climb.Fitch Ratingsexpects credit growth to accelerate to 30% in 2013 from 26% in 2012, primarily led by China-related trade financing. Generally Chinese exposures are driven by parent referrals and associated risk is adequately mitigated with ...
The Godfather Part II [DVD]
"The Godfather ... is the first completely authentic modern myth in American cinema ..." Jake Horsley, The Blood Poets: A Cinema of Savagery, 1958-1999 ...
Digital Storm PC and a conversation with COO Harjit Chana. If PC gaming is dead, no one told Digital Storm, which is poised to move into a facility double their current size this summer. Throughout the conversation with Harjit we explore the company's roots, principles, and the hurdles involved with developing your own custom PC chassis. Plus, the ultimate question: Who will come out ...
LeBron James and other NBA franchise players who enjoy playing in a league that markets through its individual stars (though the polarizing A-Rod carries some extenuating circumstances). A baseball star that comes to the plate just once every nine at-bats can't carry a club the way an NBA star can carry his. For baseball fans, the brand is the team, not the star. Again, so I've been ...
Sexual Harassment: You Decide '; and features a montage of various inappropriate moments with the various ‘on-air personalities’ from Fox News. (So I know I’ve decided.) One has to wonder why any woman would want to appear on Fox much less work for that lousy bunch good ol’ boys. I mean, ...
USA A law enforcement official says US Attorney General Eric Holder personally approved the warrant that gave the Justice Department access to Fox News reporter James Rosen's private e-mails. President Barack ...
CEO of Azeri telecoms operator Delta Telecom has told news agency Trend that parts of the Europe Persia Express Gateway (EPEG) have been activated. Partners of ...
We must define the nature and scope of this struggle, or else it will define us. Neither I, nor any President can promise the total defeat of terror. What we must do is dismantle networks that pose a direct danger.
The U.S. president was speaking on his administration's counter terrorism policy.
Le Meridien Dubai
I had taken a rental car from Abu Dhabi and driven up to Dubai, a trip of about 140 kilometres. ...Keep reading
The Boy Scouts of America National Council has resolved to accept gay members. Do you agree with this policy?
Philippine TimesPhilippine Times | Authoritative News Source for the Philippines
Newspapers the world over strive to provide readers with the ultimate news coverage.
The Philippine Times is no exception.
As an online news service we have advantages over traditional newspapers in that stories can be added and updated 24 hours day.
Our objective is to provide the most comprehensive Philippines news available, from our resources, contracted wire services and an inventory of some thousands of sources comprising newspapers, cable and TV networks, radio stations, public broadcasters, NGOs and others, Philippines news is a priority.
National news comes first. We do however strive to provide a complete news services for our readers. World news headlines top several of our pages, we also provide news on what's happening in business, and in the financial markets.
Whether it's the latest Nikkei 225 reading in Tokyo, the sterling exchange rate in London, or the status of the Nasdaq in New York, whether it's local the Philippines news, the weather forecast for the Philippines you'll find it all in the Philippine Times.
From Davao and Cagayan to Manila, the Philippine Times should be your number one choice for breaking news - local, regional, and national.
UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon has welcomed the release of four Filipino peacekeepers captured by Syrian rebels in the Golan Heights last week.
They had been detained May 7 in the vicinity of Al Jamlah in the area of limitation.
Appreciating the assistance of Qatar and of others involved in securing their safe release, the secretary-general emphasised to all parties the impartiality of UN peacekeepers in a statement.
"The secretary-general welcomes the release of the four United Nations Disengagement Observer Force (UNDOF) peacekeepers," reported Xinhua citing the UN chief in a statement. Sunday .
UNDOF, which is on the ground to monitor the Disengagement of Forces Agreement between Israel and Syria, has been in the Golan Heights since 1974.
It has about 1,000 troops and civilian staff, who are from countries such as India, Austria, the Philippines, Morocco and Moldova.
The four UN peacekeepers were seized by the rebels at an observation post on the ceasefire line between Syria and the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights last Tuesday.
It was second abduction of UN peacekeepers on the Golan Heights over the past two months. In March, 21 Filipino peacekeepers from UNDOF were abducted but later released.
- Nepals Tibetan Refugees Struggle Under Chinas Shadow
- Beyonce creates fashion range for website
- Homeland Security bulletin warns 3-D printed gun plans may be impossible to access
- Epic kick starts kids summer blockbuster season in epic fashion
- Fashion fame and Daniel Grayson
- Why Waze is a hot takeover target
- Where your donation dollars go
- KKR Siliver Lake in bidding for Hulu Bloomberg
- How the Dow Jones industrial average fared Friday
- Feds give $1 mln in aid to repair collapsed bridge
- Google eyes African Asian markets
- PRECIOUS-Gold dips but 2.15 pct weekly rise biggest in a month
- Asian Stocks End Mixed Nikkei Rises After Turbulent Trading
- Chinas bank card transactions exceed 100 tln yuan
- Philippine bourse extends loss on US stimulus speculation
- Pope hopes Chinas Catholics can pray without fear
- Fundamentalists In Panic After Pope Declares Good Deeds More Important Than Faith
- Nigeria Ethnic tensions mar consecration of Catholic bishop
- UN Secretary General Pope Francis is A Voice For the Voiceless
- Autistic Missionary Overcoming Odds Serving God
- IPL fixers should be banned government must act Sharad Yadav
- TV characters slammed for on-screen unhealthy lifestyles
- Janet Jackson becomes a billionaire
- European golf tour head apologises for using coloured term while referring to Woods-Garcia spat
- Rookie Blue Season Four Takes Top Spot as 1 Drama of the Night
- Holder Signed Off on Warrant Identifying Fox News Reporter as Criminal Conspirator
- Cry Me A River Fox News’ Roger Ailes Upset By Legitimate Investigation Into Leaks
- Tory minister will be left holding the baby – but don’t tell Vince Cable
- Vince Cable The traditional high street banks have forgotten how to lend
- Fitch Releases New U.S. Telecom Cable Dashboard
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest Philippine Times headlines delivered to your inbox.
- Daughter of slain Taiwanese fisherman asks for end of attacks on OFWs
- In New York Filipino costume and set designer Clint Ramos wins Obie Award
- How Filipino talent continues to bring magic to HK Disneyland
- ‘Triple Threats of Philippine Theater’ to hold solo concerts at CCP
- Philippine Govt Displeased With Recent Novel by Dan Brown